Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Allow me to introduce...






CEDRIC!



Cedric is my Christmas present - a Tanglewood Evolution Series semi-acoustic :D


I've been playing a lot lately.


Now, I know I haven't really blogged for a long time, but it's only because my life has been so utterly MIND-BLOWING that I haven't gotten around to it. Oh, I can tell you many a story that is full of wonders such as epic battles, bad-ass bubbles and rabid transvestites. But that's far too long to type for someone as tired as I am right now. Sorry.


Instead, I will tell you why I am tired. That's much more exciting.


WELL. Last night I couldn't sleep at all. I am such an insomniac that I inadvertadly pulled an all-nighter. By myself. In my bed. All alone.


I looked at the clock at about 4:30 in the morning and thought, "Something must be done about this!" So, naturally, I went out to the kitchen and drank some apple juice and had some dry cerial, because I am obviously just another Kellog's Crunchy Nut. >_<


Anyway, I looked out the window and noticed that it was beginning to lighter and thought to myself, "Hey, seeing as though I probably won't sleep, why don't I go to the beach and take photos of the sunrise?" This is something I haven't actually done before, so soon enough I was running down to the beach in shoes that were really not suited for neither running nor the beach.


Anywho, here's a shot:



Anyhow, I think I will finish this blog off with a joke:

A man went to see a doctor - a female doctor who was very beautiful. The doctor told him to stop masturbating and the man said "Why?" and she said, "Because I'm trying to examine you."

I went and saw Jimeoin. It was pretty funny :D.

That's enough from the prodding fetishist right now,

Thez x

PS. Somebody make my blog pretty! D:

1 comment: