Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wow. That's funny. Just let me write that down.

Dear Toothfairy,
Why are you such a fucking bitch?
Why do you reckon that you can have perfectly straight teeth when I get these wonky pieces of crap? Look at you, sitting on your toothy throne, eating toothpaste. You make me sick.
I would also like to lodge a complaint; I believe I did not receive my gold coin for the tooth I lost when I was 7. Also, when I got three teeth removed by the dentist I did not receive compensation. I expect my paycheck next Monday.

Sincerely yours,

Anna

PS. Can you pretty pretty please fix my teeth? I'll pay you in back rubs!


--That spectacular letter is what I did in Geography yesterday. My friend requested that I post it, even though nobody really cares.


And here is a photo of some of the delightfully random crap at my Grandfather's house.
How sprightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment