Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brilliant face-drawing.

So the other day I wore a wedding dress in the bush while a seedy-looking male took many photos of me.

I'll show you the shot of the day once my photos finally UPLOAD. I think I will mentally prod my computer until it is complete.

Anywho, so here I am walking around in the bush in heels (mild discomfort) posing for some lovely/retarded photos with Danielle. Our 'story' for the photo shoot was that Danielle and I are lesbian lovers about to be married but then I am brokenhearted for Danielle bailed on the wedding.
It's a very deep and wonderful story.

We walked to the beach and took some very stressful photos on the rocks. The wind and the dress was affecting my balance, making me feel very unbalanced indeed. I must have looked graceful.


THERE IS A HOLE IN THE DRESS.

But I like this photo anyway. I am a cloud.
Good work, Nick. Snaps for you.
Peacock feathers are rather fun, no?

And hooray for it is Danielle! Isn't that smashing in a somewhat sinister way?

Until next time I can be bothered to do this.

Thez x

No comments:

Post a Comment