Sunday, October 11, 2009

Late night beach bonfires and illness.

I feel pretty horrible. I guess I'll start from the start.

So. A friend of mine came down from Sydney (Cassie) and stayed at my house with another friend (Asha). We had a lovely time. Asha and I thought it funny how Cassie was so different to us, mainly because she lived in the city. When she first came she was quite uptight and would always say how her and her friends would never do this or that. Asha and I ended up educating her how to be laid back.

Anywho, we hung aroung at my house and the next day we went to town and introduced Cassie to some of our friends. She told us that the time she's been down here is the funnest time she's had in quite a while. That made us feel quite dandy.

We then stayed at Asha's and started collecting firewood for our the bonfire we were planning. Unfortunately, when it came round to lighting it, we were kinda unsuccessful. The wood we collected was a bit wet, and it started raining slightly. But we had fun nonetheless.

So all of this was rather awesome.

However, then something terrible happened. I had been feeling sick all night and at like 5:00 I got up and had a disgusting experience. So this blog is prodding all the spoilers in life. I was having such great fun and then the next day I'm vomiting. I haven't eaten anything so I can't tell the difference between being sick and feeling hungry.

*PROD PROD PROD PROD*
I'm disliking being me right now. I think I might have resort to jabbing and facepalming.

That's quite enough whining from me now.

Thez x

PS: I'd also like to prod Nick, just because I can. Facepalm too.

2 comments: